Monday, January 14, 2008

Struck dumb.

I am a selfish little egocentric bitch.


EDIT. 9:37AM
Apart from that, I really can't wait until summer to watch this:
Even though I'm not that big of a fan for Batman.
It's a bad day already. Ugh.
My brother and dad are going to the Philippines some time in March. My dad's gonna be gone for about three weeks. My brother is probably gonna stay there for awhile. Probably for school, even. This depresses me. I wish I could go. It's still two months from now, but I'm gonna miss them both.

The start of being eighteen is rough as of now. :(
I am frustrated.

Total: $235
That is double the sad smilies. :( :(

"You have to find what's good and true and beautiful in your life as it is now. Looking back makes you competitive."
- Morrie Schwartz.

No comments: