Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On repeat.

I haven't done any work yet and I've been home since 3:45. I've been in an antsy mood lately (besides Monday cause that was just a bad day). I want to go out and do something. I don't even know what nor do I care. Like, I'm starting to hate just sitting around and doing homework. Or even just being inside. I don't know why. I really can't wait until summer. I've been wanting to just go out to some immense field and lie down, staring up at the sky. For some reason, I've grown a fascination with the sky. Morning, afternoon, night. Night especially cause of the stars. I can't wait until I save up enough money to buy a good camera. I want to capture something beautiful. Ah, you have no idea how frustrated I get when I realize I can't do that. :(

I day dream regularly now. Sometimes, I just catch myself drifting away to the thoughts of warm weather and life. I miss the trees. I miss the vibrant colors painted across the sky. I miss the hum of the birds. I love winter, but not the desolate and dreary one we've been having. My ideal winter is sunny with a layer of powdered snow on the ground so that everything just happens to light up. I love those winters, but it's been getting warmer and snow seems to be nonexistent. It upsets me. There's not much I can do about that though. Spring and summer. That's what I'm waiting for. It's my something to look forward to since I don't have any right now.

This blog was basically pointless. Snaps if you read it and didn't fall asleep. :)


"The first step -- especially for young people with energy and drive and talent, but not money -- the first step to controlling your world is to control your culture. To model and demonstrate the kind of world you demand to live in. To write the books. Make the music. Shoot the films. Paint the art."
- Chuck Palahniuk.

No comments: