Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"O lamentable day!"

That's from Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet, by the way. Fitting for tomorrow, isn't it? :)

I've always thought Valentine's Day was such a gimmick celebrated by tools and idiots. Even when I have a boyfriend on that day, I still hated it. I hated the mush, sappiness, red&pink combinations, overabundance of useless stuffed animals. What I hated the most was the bitching and moaning I had to listen to by people who were getting over a break up or were just single and feeling sorry for themselves.

And here I am bitching and moaning about how much I hate it. I'm lame.


Besides that, I got accepted into Rutgers University. I got wait-listed for the College of Nursing though. :( It's okay. If I decide to go there, I might major in Cell Biology & Neuroscience and a minor in Psychology by way of the Pre-Med track. I'm not sure though. It's up in the air.

No comments: