Sunday, March 09, 2008

Meet me in Montauk.

I miss talking. Not the "how are you, etc., etc.," bullshit, but real talk. Real conversation where you care (or at least pretend to) about what I say. Is it that hard?

Tell me, is it?

I really don't like how I am right now. Academically, I'm excelling. Emotionally, I'm dying. I don't know where I stand with you anymore (this can apply to more than one person, by the way). It's actually really sad cause I thought things would be different. And that feeling, that horrible, horrible feeling when your heart skips a beat at the very thought of you is killing me.

Stop.



I wonder if you still feel the same way, but then I try to shrug away the thoughts knowing you don't. It hurts. Wanting to know, but not wanting to say it. I'm afraid of the answer. I'm afraid of what you think of me.

No comments: