Sunday, February 03, 2008

Project Hope 2008.

DARFUR, SUDAN

It always feels good to help out people. It feels even better helping out an entire country, especially one that is in such ruins. FBLA did an amazing job with organizing this event. We had fun and we were able to expand awareness about the events that are going on outside the U.S. Hopefully the seniors & juniors next year will be able to pull it off. We could do so much if we continue the successes of events like Project Hope.

Here are some pictures I managed to get (plus one from the Fashion Show - I forgot who took it). I'm too lazy to edit the others and some didn't come out as well as I hoped. I'm sure the good ones are on Savage's camera except I don't have those images. Anyway, enjoy & thanks for showing your support. :)

Phonxe

(L to R: Jen, Jared [drums], Matt, & James) Fashion Show
(Renato at center & various girls + Louis)

Phonxe
Papa Justice & the B-lags
(L to R: Jake, Matt, & Matt)
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
- M. K. Gandhi.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your pictures came out great...one of these days i'll get me a baller camera instead of my little point and shoot. heh