Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Breath in for luck.

When all else fails, read.



I feel so anxious right now. My heart's racing and my hands are shaking. It could be from the cold air in my room or something else. My anxiety about college is getting to me. I'm so scared I might not get into the college I want to go to and I'll be stuck with some lame bottom of the list one. Maybe my QPA isn't good enough. I know my SAT score isn't. Or maybe my essays are just a bunch of my thoughts thrown together with no clarity. Backspace is my best friend right now because I can't seem to be writing as well as I should. :(

I really needed more than a three day weekend. I'd like for there to be a snow day, but the chances of that happening is slim to none. GRR. Stupid school. Stupid mid-terms. I wish we had exemptions. I hate worrying about myself and others. It's a terrible trait being so concerned about other people. Ay nako. That's all I can say.

& I hate running out of things to say. Really.

I must include this though. She-man was hilarious tonight.
So for shits & giggles:
Eman: yeah tell me about it
Eman: i have to do a double take sometimes
Eman: sometimes its like "is that a banana in her pocket?"
Eman: turns out its just her penis
Eman: it gets to the point wher i want the banana but then i realize its just a penis

Me: it's a movie about a vagina with teeth. like wtf.
Eman: that sounds kinky

There is a movie though about a "killer vagina" as he calls it. Watch the trailer. It made me laugh.


"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
- Albert Einstein.

1 comment:

ohbeep said...

>.> Where did you get that quote?
Our English teacher made us memorize it, complete with body motions.

Hm, I am so anxious for college. But hopefully, we'll be fine.